If you're in an emergency or want to report an incident, use these contacts.
||07 5456 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Seek support or tell us about your concerns
Seek support and advice from Safer Communities if you or someone you know is experiencing concerning behaviours
Sexual assault and harassment
If you have been sexually assaulted or sexually harassed reach out for support. It may take courage but you will find care and support to help you through this.
Confidential 24-hour help is available.
- Emergency response / immediate assistance
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (PEEP) for staff or students requiring assistance to evacuate a building in an emergency, contact Safe银河娱乐官网入口 for a template
- First Aid
- Safety escorts on campus, eg late-night escort to your car
- Consults, support and advice for matters relating to personal safety
- Advice, support or reporting around concerns about student safety and behaviour
- Support and information about reporting concerning behaviours, including bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Connection and referral to other support services
- Building access
- SafeZone app support